At The Stafford Arms, the safety of our staff and visitors is of utmost importance.
Our staff are here to look after you in the safest way possible and the following measures have been put in place to help you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
First, we would ask that if you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms especially a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, that you self-isolate at home and visit us at a later date.
Dining with us
• When wishing to dine you will be required to book a table online via our reservation system. Alternatively, you are welcome to telephone us on 01782 502266. All tables booked on a Friday through to Sunday will need to be secured with a debit or credit card details.
• When you arrive please sanitise your hands using the Sanitising station at the Front Entrance.
• Please then wait for a member of our team to take you to your table.
• Your order for food and drinks will be taken at your table.
Coming for a drink
• Whether you are joining us for a drink in our bar area or outside beer garden you do not need to reserve a table.
• Please find a table and your server will come to take your drinks order.
• If the weather is not so great but you still wish to sit outside, please come to the main entrance, sanitise your hands at the Sanitiser Station, then wait for a member of the team who will then come outside with you, so you can order at your table.
Dogs are allowed in our bar area a the far end of the bar until 6pm. Please ask your server if you require a dog bowl with fresh water. Dog treats are also available.