At The Stafford Arms, the safety of our staff and visitors is of utmost importance.
Our staff are here to look after you in the safest way possible and the following measures have been put in place to help you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
First, we would ask that if you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms especially a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, that you self-isolate at home and visit us at a later date.
Pre-booking is required if you wish to dine in the Restaurant
When wishing to dine you will be required to book a table online via our reservation system.
When you arrive please follow our one-way system.
Sanitiser is available throughout the premises.
• A member of our team will come and take your order for food and drinks, once you have looked at our menu on the website.
• Please do not move around the pub for the safety of everyone. Your server will get anything you need, including drinks as the bar is restricted. Children will be expected to sit at a table so they do not impinge on other guests and our staff by compromising social distances.
• If you would like to use the toilets please ensure you are aware of our Toilet Etiquette (see more information below) before using the facility. A staff member will be on hand at the front of the building and will be monitoring the number of people in the toilet. The staff member will indicate when you can move through to the toilet.
Visitors joining us outside
If joining us outside, please 'check in', tweet or tag us on our social media platforms to comply with the Track and Trace requirements.
Please do not move the tables. If you do need to move tables please speak to a member of our team as the tables have all been safely positioned at the correct social distance, with the chairs facing the correct way.
• If dining with us outside, a member of our team will come and take your order for food and drinks, once you have looked at our menu on the website. Please do not enter the pub.
• If joining us for a drink, please use the Stables Entrance ensuring social distancing and wait for a member of the team to ask you to move forward to the bar.
• The current government guidelines do not permit the use of the Children’s Play Area and for the safety of everyone, children will be expected to sit at a table so they do not impinge on other guests and our staff by compromising social distances.
Dogs are not permitted indoors in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please familiarise yourself with our Toilet Etiquette.
Enter the building through the main entrance and join the queue waiting for the toilet. A staff member will indicate when you can move through to the toilets. Only one person/family permitted at a time.
• Upon entering the toilets, please wash your hands.
• Upon entering the cubicle, sanitise the toilet and dispenser.
• Once finished in the cubicle, sanitise the toilet, dispenser and door handle/lock.
• Finally, wash your hands thoroughly.
• Do not touch anything further in the toilet and leave clean for the next person.
If you have gift vouchers that expired during lockdown, these will continue to be honoured until 30 September 2020.